Presentation and modalities of operation of the 2D / 3D platform of theMusée de l'Homme
The 2D/3D imaging platform offers access to several surface scanners, photogrammetry equipment, a 3D microscope, as well as high-end graphics workstations.
Surface scanning techniques generate virtual models of specimens from collections or field work, and can be used for further statistical analysis.
The equipment on the platform can cover a large range of objects, from microscopic traces to entire excavation sites. Reservation of equipment can be done with or without technical support, but priority is given to users who are proficient and can work on a self-service basis.
Any equipment can be booked with or without technical support, though priority will be given to experienced users working autonomously. For all requests please refer to the online form on the 3dteque webpage : form page to fill out.
The 2D/3D platform is located in the MH, 3rd florr. For any other inquiries email to mh2d3d(a)mnhn.fr.
Scanners (structured light)
- Breuckmann smartscan stereo
- LMI advance R3x
|Breuckmann smartscan stereo||90/450mm||0.05/0.28mm|
|LMI advance R3x||200-600mm||0.075-0.25mm|
- magnification of 6 to 320x ; FOV = 15.4 à 2.0 mm (H) ; WD = 44mm
- 1) magnification "Low range" of 35 to 250x; FOV = 8.71 to 1.22 mm (H); WD = 10mm
- 2) magnification "Middle range" of 140 to 1000x; FOV = 2.18 to 0.31 mm (H); WD = 10mm
- 3) magnification "High range" of 700 to 5000x; FOV = 0.43 to 0.06 mm (H); WD = 3.4mm
- Camera Image sensor
- 2.38 Mega-pixel CMOS Sensor
- Visual Pixels
- 1920 (H) x 1200 (V)
- Frame Rate
- 50 Frame/sec. at 1920 x 1200 Pixel Resolution
Motorized XYZ Stage
- XY Axis Effective Stroke
- 40 x 40 mm
- Maximum Speed
- 8 mm / Sec
- Load Capacity
- 3.0 kg
- Resolution / Lost Motion
- 0.04 um / Within 0.020 mm
- 195 mm (W) x 209 mm (D) x 53 mm (H)
- Z Axis Effective Stroke
- 30 mm
- 0.05 um / pulse - 5 Phases Motor
- 0.5 um
- Nikon D7100 (x4) @ 35mm / 60mm, LED 100w @5600 K (x3), motorized turntable
- Nikon D7100 (x1) @ 35mm / 60mm
- Nikon D610 @ 28-300mm/150mm